ZR1100 and ZRX1100 swing arm?

-- Termine und mehr --

Stammtische: KawasakiS NRW 06.04.2024 in Krefeld

Treffen: (27.) 28.-30.6.24: NEUHOF | 25.- 28.7.24: Bad Aibling | ALLE 2024

• Hi
    First I'd like to appologise if I'm putting my question in the wrong place. My German language skills are not up to date, therefore my question is also in English.
    My question: I would like to put a wider rear wheel on my Zephyr ZR1100 -92. Now since the original swing arm on this bike is a bit narrow I figure that the swing arm from the ZRX1100 might fit to my bike thus allowing for a wider wheel to fit. Is there anyone here on this forum that has done something similair? Any tips or ideas of how to change is very much appreciated. Please reply to g.ehn@mac.com.
    Regards
    Goran
    (Gothenburg/Sweden)

PS. Any tip on German motorcycle shops (web) for used parts is also very much appreciated.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von elva-100 ()

• Hello Goran.
    You can also a broader rear wheel insert, without inserting a difficult change and/or a new rocker. There is the company http://www.deget.de. Those widen Professionel your original rim. Look at it you once.

The best regards to Sweden Thilo

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!